Oral exams - How To
Due to the current Corona situation, our oral examinations' planning had to be re-scheduled and re-organized. Until further notice, oral exams will only be held online. The application procedure remains the same. The next available dates are:
Virtual room on our university's BigBlueButton platform; details will be communicated to the registered participants early on.
Farbod Nosrat Nezami
Jasmin L. Walter
The general scope of the BSc module exam in Neurobiopsychology covers the content of the following lectures: Action & Cognition 1 and 2, AC Visual System, AC Motor System and AC Higher Cognitive Functions. From among these courses, students may individually choose 2 (attended ones) for their oral exam's scope.
(Just to avoid potential problems: A combination of lectures AC 1 and AC VS won't work as exam's scope, because their content is too much overlapping.)
Please download the necessary document from the examination office's website. As long as the oral exams will be held online, please also download the so-called "consent form" here.
Action to be taken:
1. Choose your preferred date.
2. Choose your co-examiner. Get in contact with him/her personally to check, if he/she is available on your chosen date.
3. Send an email to the nbp office informing about date and name of co-examiner.
4. Download, fill out and sign both the application form and the consent form.
5. Hand in the forms to the nbp office (50/209) to get the examiners' signatures.
6. Hand in your official application with all relevant documents at the examination office (contact details here).
7. Usually, for every oral exam date, the assigned timeslots will be emailed to all examinees one week in advance. You will then also be informed about the virtual room and how to log on there.
If you need any further clarification or beforehand-information, you may also contact Prof. König